Marketing support & strategy for your recruitment business
You can’t scale a business if the right people don’t know who you are. Your marketing strategy should take into account the industry you recruit within and the platforms your target audience uses. We'll work with you to understand your market, track what works and what doesn’t, and devise a long-term strategy that's aligned with your growth plans.
Marketing is far-reaching and encompasses a lot of different moving parts. Content marketing, digital marketing, email marketing... this list goes on. At Recruitment Entrepreneur, our marketing team are experts in the field so you don't have to be. We'll work with you to build a recognisable and respected brand in the marketplace, as well as support you with your business development and talent attraction needs.
Our support to help you successfully scale:
- Bid support - our in-house bid director and bid manager will support you in identifying opportunities then producing and submitting the bid document to the client. Our bid team see fantastic results across the portfolio - in the first six months of 2021 we won 19 bids with a combined value of $12.2m
- Social media content plan - we'll create a content timetable for you, ensuring that your content is varied yet consistent to ensure optimum engagement
- Blog briefs to boost SEO - our marketing team has undergone SEO training, enabling us to guide you on the most effective way to utilise blogs to boost your SEO. We'll conduct keyword research and ensure your blogs are structured in the right way, for example using the right h1 tags
- Graphic design - our team can help with any ongoing graphic design needs, such as one pagers or brochures to send to potential new clients
- Video interviews & podcasts - we have experience helping our portfolio partners create video content and podcasts so can advise you on the best medium for your content and have the tools to help you create it
- Website maintenance - we'll have access to your CMS and are able to make ad hoc changes or build new pages free of charge. This means as your business grows, your website can easily grow with it
- Talent attraction
What marketing tools are available to me as a portfolio partner looking to scale?
- Adobe Creative Cloud - InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop for graphic design needs
- SEO functionality in your website CMS
- Mailchimp - send email marketing campaigns with designed, branded templates
- Paiger - source articles to share and broadcast to your team, as well as automatic job posts synced with your website
- Leadoo - a range of chatbot options on your website to convert website visitors into leads and engage your audience
- Wideo - create professional animated videos for your marketing campaigns and social media
- Odro - transform your marketing with the UK's leading video platform for agency recruiters
- Buzzsprout - host and share your podcasts